Friday 11 May 2018

My Holiday

During my school holidays I did a lot of exciting things with my family such as relaxing, going to Palmerston North and going to the movies.

When the first day of school holidays come, my family and I stayed in our pajamas all day long. The only thing we do is to lay around watching T.V., play games and eat.

On Saturday I took a six-hour drive all the way to Palmerston North. When we were there, my family and I stayed in a hotel called Coachman. It was the best. When we were taking our stuff out of the car, I saw a lady that had a wedding dress on. I was wondering if it was her wedding day and it was. When I was looking around I found out that the bath at the hotel was a spa. But on the outside of the spa there was a sigh and it said, “The spa does not work.”

On the next day we were on our way back to Auckland. My family and I went to one of my dad’s friends. We had a great time there even though we were only there for a day.

On the last week of school holidays my family and I went to the movies. I put on my favourite top and then we were on our way. We went to watch the movie called A Wrinkle of Time. It was such a good movie that I really enjoyed it. I had a great time.

I really enjoyed my holiday and could not wait for next terms holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment